7 Reasons to Take a Cruise
Did you ever wonder why so many people return home raving about their latest sailing? Haven't taken the leap yourself yet. Here are 7 reasons why you should try it. One cruise and you'll be hooked!
1) Visit multiple ports of call and only unpack once. Cruises are like floating hotels. Go to sleep in one place and wake up someplace new and exciting. No need to choose only one place to vacation.
2) Cruises are for everyone. There are ships and even entire cruise lines geared for families. Many ships have extensive facilities for children and teens which makes a cruise the perfect way to vacation with grandparents, parents, teens and children without anyone feeling left out.
3) Variety! Today's abundant cruise ships offer lots of dining and activities onboard from sports to movies, fine dining to hot dog stands and casinos to kid's clubs. Experience it all in one cruise.
4) Value! Cruises include most of your meals, snacks and some even offer complimentary room service! Most offer child care, adult clubs and activities almost 24 hours a day included in the price of the cruise.
5) Cruises do not require a lot of pre-planning. With everything in one place, all you have to do is get on board and have fun. Travelling with extended families is a breeze when everyone can go their own way and meet up again for dinner.
6) Large groups can be accommodated and often get perks! Have lots of friends and family? Large groups can often get extra bonuses and even a cabin for free if there are enough people travelling together.
7) Cruises can be very romantic. Cruises offer the opportunity to rekindle romance. The sea breezes, the view from your balcony, fine dining and lounging under the stars make cruising a great way to reconnect.
Magical Castle Vacations Cruises, cruises to Hawaii, cruises to bahamas
Florida Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST15578 California Seller of Travel No. 2090937-50
Washington UBID no. 603189022 Iowa Registered agency #1202
As to Disney artwork/properties: ©Disney ©Disney/Pixar Concept art. Ships Registry: The Bahamas
Magical Castle Vacations is not an employee, agent or affiliate of Disney, Universal Orlando or any theme park. You may not copy, publish, redistribute, sell or otherwise make the contents of this website available to any other parties.